Mateen Abidi MD, F.A.C.C.
Physician - Cardiology
1000 North Oak Avenue 2D2 Marshfield, WI 54449
- 2008 to 2011:
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Diseases, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (NBIMC), Newark, NJ
- 2006 to 2008:
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (NBIMC), Newark, NJ
- 2005 to 2006:
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (NBIMC), Newark. NJ
- 1996 to 2002:
- MD, Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
- 2014 to Present:
- Attending Physician , Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield, WI
- 2011 to Present:
- Invasive-Non Interventional Cardiologist, Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
- 2012 to 2014:
- Director, Cardiac CTA, Marshfield Clinic, Inc., Marshfield, WI
Cohen M, Boiangiu C, Abidi M. Therapy for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients who present late or are ineligible for reperfusion therapy. JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY. 2010 May;55(18):1895-906.
Abidi M, Mejevoi N, Cohen M, Brener B, Wasty N. Lessons Learned from the Case Series of Carotid Artery Stenting in a Community Hospital Journal of Vascular Disease Management. 2011 Jul;8(7):127-32.
Wasty N, Abidi M, Tanwir A, Yaganti V, Mejevoi N, Cohen M, Zakir R. Feasibility of the 3D RCA catheter to engage the brachiocephalic vessels during carotid angiography and stenting CATHETERIZATION AND CARDIOVASCULAR INTERVENTIONS. 2011 Apr;77(5):742-745.