Associate Research Center Administrator
Biomedical Informatics Research Center
1000 North Oak Ave. ML8 Marshfield, WI 54449
- 1999 to 2004:
- Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin Platteville
- 2017 to Present:
- Steering Committee Member, Wisconsin Research and Education Network, Madison, Wisconsin
- 2017 to Present:
- Membership Committee Member, North American Primary Care Research Group, Leawood, Kansas
- 2016 to Present:
- Associate Center Research Administrator, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute , Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2013 to 2017:
- Advisory Panel Member - Advisory Panel on Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options, PCORI, Washington D.C.
- 2012 to 2016:
- Applications Analyst - Senior, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2008 to 2012:
- Project Engineer, Creative Automation, Inc, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- 2006 to 2008:
- Quality/Mechanical Engineer, Charter Wire, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2004 to 2006:
- Project Engineer, MGS Technical Plastics Ltd & MGS Medical Plastics Ltd, Germantown, Wisconsin
My goal is to improve the health of Marshfield Clinic Health Systems patients though better patient care and research. I provide project support for a wide range of funded and administrative projects. I am actively involved in PCORI (Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute) as a member of their Advisory Panel on Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options, a patient/stakeholder funding reviewer, and have been selected to participate in their Ambassadors program.
Patient Centered Medical Research, Primary Care Research, Biomedical Informatics, Computational Data Science, Clinical Research, and Software Development.
Wall D, Ray W, Pathak RD, Lin S. A Google Glass Application to Support Shoppers With Dietary Management of Diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol.. 2014 Nov;8(6):1245-6.
PubMed ID: 25015954
Rastegar-Mojarad M, Kadolph C, Ye Z, Wall D, Murali NS, Lin S. A Fuzzy-Match Search Engine for Physician Directories. JMIR Med Inform. 2014 Nov;2(2):e30.
PubMed ID: 25601050
Rastegar-Mojarad M, Ye Z, Wall D, Murali NS, Lin S. Collecting and Analyzing Patient Experiences of Health Care From Social Media. JMIR Res Protoc.. 2015 Jul;4(3):e78.
PubMed ID: 26137885
Ye Z, Kadolph C, Strenn R, Wall D, McPherson EW, Lin S. WHATIF: An open-source desktop application for extraction and management of the incidental findings from next-generation sequencing variant data. Comput Biol Med. 2016 Jan;68 :165-9..