Center Research Administrator
Clinical Research Center – Oncology
1000 North Oak Avenue GR3 Marshfield, WI 54449
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Platteville, Platteville, WI
- 2004 to 2006:
- Project Engineer, MGS Technical Plastics Ltd & MGS Medical Plastics Ltd, Germantown, Wisconsin
- 2006 to 2008:
- Quality/Mechanical Engineer, Charter Wire, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2008 to 2012:
- Project Engineer, Creative Automation, Inc, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- 2012 to 2016:
- Applications Analyst - Senior, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2016 to 2017:
- Associate Center Research Administrator - Biomedical Informatics Research Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute , Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2017 to Present:
- Center Research Administrator - Cancer Care and Research Center, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, a Division of Marshfield Clinic Inc. , Marshfield, Wisconsin
My goal is to improve the health of Marshfield Clinic Health Systems patients though better patient care and research. I provide project support for a wide range of funded and administrative projects. I am actively involved in PCORI (Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute) as a member of their Advisory Panel on Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options, a patient/stakeholder funding reviewer, and have been selected to participate in their Ambassadors program.
Oncology Research, Patient Centered Medical Research, Primary Care Research, Biomedical Informatics, Computational Data Science, Clinical Research, and Software Development.
Wall D, Ray W, Pathak RD, Lin S. A Google Glass Application to Support Shoppers With Dietary Management of Diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol.. 2014 Nov;8(6):1245-6.
PubMed ID: 25015954
Rastegar-Mojarad M, Kadolph C, Ye Z, Wall D, Murali NS, Lin S. A Fuzzy-Match Search Engine for Physician Directories. JMIR Med Inform. 2014 Nov;2(2):e30.
PubMed ID: 25601050
Rastegar-Mojarad M, Ye Z, Wall D, Murali NS, Lin S. Collecting and Analyzing Patient Experiences of Health Care From Social Media. JMIR Res Protoc.. 2015 Jul;4(3):e78.
PubMed ID: 26137885
Ye Z, Kadolph C, Strenn R, Wall D, McPherson EW, Lin S. WHATIF: An open-source desktop application for extraction and management of the incidental findings from next-generation sequencing variant data. Comput Biol Med. 2016 Jan;68 :165-9..