Chady Abboud Leon MD
Physician - Hematology/Oncology
1000 North Oak Avenue 3A2 Marshfield, WI 54449
- Fellowship, Chief Fellow - Oncology and Hematology, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Training, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Camden, NJ
- Fellow of the Year, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine (MSSM) - Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
- Residency, Department of Internal Medicine, Oldenburg Hospital, Klinikum Oldenburg, Germany
- Residency, Department of Internal Medicine , Dessau Hospital, Stadtisches Klinikum Dessau, Germany
- Physician in training, Tal-Arboush Clinic, Tal-Arboush, Syria
- MD, School of Medicine, University of Damascus , Damascus, Syria
- Student Rotation, Department of Oncology and Hematology, Benjamin Franklin University Hospital of the Free University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Student Rotation, Department of Oncology and Hematology, American University of Beirut-Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon
- 2016 to Present:
- Attending Physician, Memorial Medical Center, Neillsville, WI
- 2014 to Present:
- Oncologist / Hematologist, Marshfield Clinic Inc. - Marshfield Center, Marshfield, WI
- 2014 to Present:
- Attending Physician, MCHS Hospitals Inc. d/b/a Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield, WI
Georgi A, Schumacher J, Leon CA, Wolf AV, Klein K, Bohenz KV, Schirmbeck F, Strohmaier J, Propping P, Schulze TG, Rietschel M, Nothen MM, Cichon S, Jamra RA. No association between genetic variants at the DGCR2 gene and schizophrenia in a German sample. Psychiatr Genet.. 2009 Apr;19(2):104.
Leon CA, Schumacher J, Kluck N, Herold C, Schulze TG, Propping P, Rietschel M, Cichon S, Nothen MM, Jamra RA. Association study of the GRIA1 and CLINT1 (Epsin 4) genes in a German schizophrenia sample. Psychiatr Genet.. 2011 Apr;21(2):114.
Leon CA, Georges P, Zaeeter W. Vitamin B12 deficiency. N Engl J Med.. 2013 May;368(21):2041.