Dixie Schroeder M.B.A.
Institute Research Administrator
MCRI - MCRI-Research Administration
1000 North Oak Avenue ML8 Marshfield, WI 54449
- 2013 to 2015:
- Master of Business Administration, Business Administration - Emphasis on Project Management, Lakeland College, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- 2009 to 2012:
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management - Emphasis on Healthcare Management, Lakeland College, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- 2018 to Present:
- Institute Research Administrator, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2015 to 2018:
- Center Research Administator, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute - Center for Oral and Systemic Health, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2014 to 2015:
- Manager, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation - Institute for Oral and Systemic Health, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2012 to 2014:
- Research Project Coordinator - Team Lead, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation - Institute for Oral and Systemic Health, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- 2008 to 2012:
- Research Assistant Manager, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation - Biomedical Informatics Research Center, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Ms. Schroeder is responsible for administrative coordination of overall activities for three research centers within Marshfield Clinic Research Institute (MCRI) with primary focus on financial and operational performance. She provides leadership and support to center directors, investigators, management and staff. In partnership with MCRI Executive Director and Leadership, she also develops and executes strategic initiatives at the Institute level as well as within the Center for Precision Medicine Research (CPMR) and the National Farm Medicine Center (NFMC).
Shimpi N, Schroeder D, Kilsdonk J, Chyou PH, Glurich I, Acharya A. (2016 February 8). Assessment of Dental Providers’ Knowledge, Behavior and Attitude towards Incorporating Chairside Screening for Medical Conditions: A Pilot Study. Journal of Dentistry and Oral Care Medicine. 2(1):102.
Shimpi N, Schroeder D, Kilsdonk J, Chyou PH, Glurich I, Penniman E, Acharya A. (2016 March). Medical Providers' Oral Health Knowledgeability, Attitudes, and Practice Behaviors: An Opportunity for Interprofessional Collaboration. J Evid Based Dent Pract. 16(1):19-29.
PubMed ID: 27132552
Chyou PH, Schroeder D, Schwei K, Acharya A. (2017 June). Statistical Application and Cost Saving in a Dental Survey. Clin Med Res. 15(1-2):1-5.
PubMed ID: 28373286
Acharya A, Schroeder D, Schwei K, Chyou PH. (2017 Dec). Update on Electronic Dental Record and Clinical Computing Adoption Among Dental Practices in the United States. Clin Med Res. 15(3-4):59-74.
PubMed ID: 29229631
Shimpi N, Glurich I, Schroeder D, Katrak C, Chyou PH, Acharya A. Patient Awareness of Association of Diabetes and Periodontal Disease. [published online ahead of print 2018 September 21]. Health Promot Pract. 20201, May(21(3)):464-472. doi: 10.1177/1524839918801909. PMCID: PMC5952627.
PubMed ID: 30238811