Research Programmer/Analyst Specialist
MCRI - MCRI-Res Computing and Analyt
1000 North Oak Ave. ML9 Marshfield, WI 54449
- MS, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- BS, Atmospheric Science, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- 2015 to Present:
- Research Programmer Analyst Senior, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute
- 2014 to 2015:
- Research Programmer Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute
- 2012 to 2014:
- Research Assistant, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- 2011 to 2012:
- Research Intern, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Erica has served as a Research Programmer Analyst/Senior at the Marshfield Clinic Research Institute since 2014. She is a primary resource in many areas, most notably natural language processing, vaccine related data extraction, common data models, and tick-borne disease projects. She maintains project data files and servers, provides programming support, conducst ad hoc data extractions, and monitors data quality. She creates programs and databases to support a wide variety of research projects and implements data management plans designed to meet project and protocol needs.
McKiernan FE, Dong J, Berg RL, Scotty E, Mundt P, Larson L, Rai I. (2017 August). Mutational and biochemical findings in adults with persistent hypophosphatasemia. Osteoporos Int. 28(8):2343-2348.
PubMed ID: 28401263